In this one hour seminar, we will cover the basics of estate planning and give you all the tools you need to take the next step with your estate plan. The topics in this seminar include:
- The Goals of Estate Planning
- Basic Estate Planning Strategies
- Wills and Trusts – What’s the Difference?
- When Do Will Based Estate Plans Make Sense?
- When Does Trust Planning Make Sense?
- Common Questions & Concerns in Estate Planning.
- Probate Avoidance Tools.
- Advanced Planning Techniques to Consider.
This seminar is designed to be interactive and attendee questions, discussion, and participation is encouraged for a lively and interesting hour. There will be at least 15 minutes available at the end of the seminar to answer individual questions.